Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
ON3 Cebu Startup Pitching Competition
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 6:00 PM (SGT)
Cebu City, Philippines
We are calling on Filipino startup companies involved in technology, including consumer web, internet, mobile, wireless, social media, gaming, software, clean and biotech. We like the companies to have an authentic and owned IP with at least 2 founders who aim to solve a real and big problem. We also prefer the company to have an existing product, with market traction and revenue. The startup must be looking for funding and/or global business development.
WHEN WILL IT TAKE PLACE?
The competition will be on 10 to 12 April 2012.
WHERE WILL IT BE?
The tentative venue will be at the University of the Philippines Visayas - Cebu College.
HOW TO JOIN?
To join, simply email Jojo Flores at email@example.com for details and instructions. Deadline of submission of Executive Summaries is on 20 March, 2012, 5pm PST.
WHAT ARE THE CONTEST MECHANICS?
- A maximum of 25 companies will be chosen to present
- Each company will do a 3-minute elevator pitch
- Up to 10 finalists will be chosen for the national final round in July 2012 during the DOST National Science Week.
WHAT OPPORTUNITIES WILL I GET?
- Plug and Play Tech Center will award the winners a 3-month Silicon Valley immersion and funding mission.
- Each startup will be presented to at least 5 top-tier VCs and angel investors in Silicon Valley.
- The winners will participate at one of Plug and Play’s EXPO series.
- Each startup will participate at Plug and Play’s 3-day Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Academy.
When & Where
Anyone who is interested in technology and promoting the high-tech industry in Cebu, Philippines (and beyond). Welcome!